ANYWAY, I shall set aside my self-love for one moment in order to give you another rec, in case you haven't read this 500 times already. THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO WRITE MORE THINGS, OMFG. She usually tortures me with horrific levels of angst, but this fic is pure gorgeousness and she reined in her tendency to torture the boys. I LOVE IT AND YOU WILL, TOO.
Title: He Was He and I Was Bunny
Words: 37,000 ish
Warnings: Epic levels of CUTE.
Alternate Link: http://www.thehexfiles.net/viewstory.ph
ON TO IMPORTANT MATTERS THAT MATTER. Like hd_fan_fair. GET OVER THERE AND START READING AND GIVE LOVESPLOSIONS TO THE AMAZING ARTISTS. The art posted already is !!!!! I haven't read the fics yet BUT I TOTALLY WILL.
IMPORTANT THING THE SECOND: THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some of my co-conspirators and I had the brilliant idea of having an Secret Santa Exchange. The idea is that anyone who wants to participate will throw their name in the pool. I will randomly sort them out and hand out names, so each person will create one item for their giftee. Here's the awesome part: IT CAN BE ANYTHING AT ALL! Fics, art, handmade crafts, food items, bracelets, smelling-good stuff, stick-figure drawings, ornaments, regional tourist items, postcards, etc. It will be multi-fandom or no fandom, so don't feel left out if you're a lurking person who stumbled on this journal by accident. :D I'll be collecting the signup info at hd_seasons, so if you're not following that comm, DO IT NOW. Addresses will be given only to your gifter, but if you're super-paranoid you can request only online items. I'll probably keep it open until October 15th or so to give people time to make and mail stuff.
There are MORE THINGS I need to blather about, but if I don't post this now it will be another week before I get to it.
Go give our boys some love and show them that H/D will not go quietly. *waves H/D forever banner*
EDIT: She took the fic down and deleted all the comments calling her out on her profile, but she's still active there so I'll be reporting her and keeping a CLOSE eye on her activities. Her page: http://www.wattpad.com/user/MissBlue336
The ORIGINAL cover banner art is so awesome I need to post it. ISN'T IT PRETTY?
But I digress. If you have an account at wattpad, would you mind report Miss Stealy McStealerpants? Thanks! I made screencaps to take it to stop_plagiarism. Luckily, she didn't seem to have any other stories there. For the curious, I originally posted this fic AS I WROTE IT, OMG, beginning in November 2006 when I was a fanfic noob. *wipes nostalgic tear* Linky: http://www.fictionalley.org/authors/
ALSO, THERE ARE NOT MANY DAYS UNTIL THE AWESOME WEDDING OF saras_girl!!!!!
There is still time to submit stories, art, and well wishes at the SEKRIT wedding comm here: wedding_eels
GO THERE NOW! DO EEEEET!!!! Also, hi! I miss you guys! I don't ship anyone on Teen Wolf. <--- lie of the decade
And since some of them might seem crazy, I think it's only fitting to post them HERE. So I have. Feel free to comment, suggest, brainstorm, flail, or all things in between.
Also, since one of the suggestions was having more meetups, etc, I am now pimping anyone and everyone's fandom meetups whenever they are suggested.
writcraft is hoping to plan two meetups, one in London and one in New York. Details are HERE at her journal - it seems to be friend-locked, so if you have questions you can ask them here and she can point you to the correct place for discussion. Feel free to also post your ideas and/or meetup suggestions at the Insaners community. I think I got the posting permissions set to open. *crosses finger* I think phoenixacid is awake if there are technical difficulties.
*YAWNS* I hate to post and SLEEP, but 4am is going to come bloody early tomorrow. Off to bed!
So, lubricus was amazing and now we can all go back to our regular lives with ALL THE SAD. I know some of you reading this have never been to a convention or a fandom meetup and all I can tell you is that if you ever have the opportunity, you should DO IT. There is something so incredible about hanging out with people who "get" you and this wonderful, bizarre, outwardly-strange world of fandom that we inhabit. There is nothing quite like dropping your usual cautious filters and blurting out things you might never dare say in your day-to-day life. (I say might because some of us are "filters, what filters?") There is something indescribable about laughing until you hurt, talking about writing and art and fandom, discussing the strange juxtaposition of jobs, significant others, children, and whatever drives us to fandom and sticks some of us there like glue. There is nothing like putting a name to a face, and to making connections where you never expected to make them.
( A whole herd of teal deer here... )
I miss you guys. :(
Many thanks to moonflower_rose for sending me some goodies whilst lounging around in Vegas, SO MUCH LOVE to saras_girl for the JAFFA CAKES (yes, there are some left, shocking, I know!) and piles of other amazing things of amazingness, and to adorable Deanne in Hawaii for the CUTE card and lovely message.
What else? I know there are other things, but my brain is like mushy wet toast right now. Um... I'm getting ready for lubricus next month!!!!! Can't wait to tacklehug everyone there!!!!
Here, have a silly ficlet. :D I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUUUUUUUCH!!!! *twirls entires f-list*
( Street Fair ).
Now, on to THINGS. So many things. Let's see, what is first? SMOOCHFEST REVEALS GO UP TODAY! As soon as I do this post and then do a couple (dozen) other vital things, LOL! BUT SOON! I had cheesecake for breakfast, so that VERY VITAL THING is already done. Cheesecake has priority. (I think I'll put that on a shirt.) :D
Um, next. I have been writing, although a lot of it hasn't been fic related. *hides* I wrote an original story for a Goodreads fest thingy that was fun. I couldn't resist the tied-up guy in the photo prompt, okay? LOL! I posted it on my Dreamwidth account, for anyone curious. It's 17k, so not huge, but not quite tiny. Linky: HIDING MARIAH.
Oh and the second book of my original novel is FINALLY FREAKING DONE AND PUBLISHED AND OUT OF MY HANDS OMG. That was quite stressful and only the massive levels of support from certain friends of mine kept me from having an epic meltdown. Especially arineat, who basically pulled my figurative testicles out of the blazing fire at the last possible moment. LOVE YOU, RINNY!!! And also, twasadark, who got to deal with many frantic text messages at ridiculous o'clock whilst on vacation. Also to faithwood for the beta. *squishes* ANYWAY, with that said, I now have a website and a book and second book and it's on Amazon and Smashwords and all over the damn place. *falls over* All I have to do now is write the third book. *cries a little*
Also, I wrote a tiny fluff ficlet I wrote for a Facebook group I joined. Who knew Facebook would have active fandom groups? I still mostly use Facebook for SIMS, though, because addicting much??? *may or may not have spent many hours building beds for virtual boys to have sex on* #noregrets I'll post the ficlet in another post because LJ is being a whore and not letting me add it here. *sigh*
WHAT ELSE? Glompfest is on over at serpentinelion and there have been many works of awesome posted! H/D Career Fair is coming, but you know that, along with H/D Artfest over at hd_fanart! WOOT! Can't wait for that. COME BACK FROM AVENGERS AND MERLIN, LOVELY ARTISTS! *tempts with cheesecake*
Oh and speaking of other fandoms! Rinny made a Multi-fandom love meme!! Come give LOVE to everyone you know!
THIS IS ALL FOR NOW, ALTHOUGH I AM SURE I WILL THINK OF SIX MORE THINGS THE MINUTE I HIT THE POST BUTTON. Happy Friday the 13th everyone!!!! :D
Comm's profile (just because I love it):
If you have any issues posting or have questions, please to be letting me know. THANKS, EVERYONE!
ALSO, for anyone wanting to send physical gifts, if you are in the US (and Canada, probably) you can send them to me at the address listed in this post http://dysonrules.livejournal.com/
Okay, so there is this... in about 55 minutes. If you're around, feel free to blather at me.
Date: June 18, 2012 12:00PM -- 01:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Venue: http://tinychat.com/xcpublishing, US
Added by: Rinny Cinnamon
Join us for an hour-long Question and Answer session with the author of The Gauntlet Trilogy! She'll be answering questions about your favorite characters, plotlines, upcoming books, and more! We hope to see you there!
Many thanks to everyone putting lovely Euro boys on my profile! :D I am particularly fond of Greece for REASONS. *many huggles and snuggles*
Off to post Smoochfest and then get back to the nine bajillion other things I need to do today. LIKE FINISH A FIC. WHAT WOULD THAT BE LIKE, I WONDER? *tears at hair*
Anyway, with that said, I only ever post there after I post my fics on LJ, so they are always on LJ first and foremost. Many of my links point to the ff.net version (which is failsauce, because now I have to go back through all my boatloads of tagged fics) just because it was easy. I will, eventually, move everything to AO3 - I don't have that many there since I'm trying to edit them first and make the AO3 versions all pretty and nice.
I will be sad to lose my reviews, but I have backed up MANY. For the couple of really old fics whose whereabouts I can't currently place, I backed those up, also. I used the site below, which worked like an amazing thing of amazingness. It lets you backup both fics and reviews in several different formats. It's SO COOL to see the reviews in PDF format! I would totally use it for downloading and reading if I had a fancy reading device thingy.
So, that's where that sits. I'm actually curious to see if they do delete some and, if so, which ones. Because I have MANY.
Also, hd_fan_fair starts prompting tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXCITE!!!
My crazy job idea spreadsheet made it to 100. :D
Also, there will be no rhyme or reason to the posting schedule due to my WTF? schedule these days, so check back frequently or track the comm to get notifications.
In other news, I had a surprise visit from katelinmr yesterday. Mostly surprise on her part because our mutual friend, Ginger Bishie, was conspiring with me to glomp her on the train. :D Hiiii, Katelin! Hope you're having a good time in Seattle! We need to wean her away from Starbucks and point her towards more awesome coffee. I think GB is working on that. It's always fun to meet fangirls and talk fic, fic, fic! And art. And fandom. *waves banners*
Facebook SIMS has a quest with WINGS as a prize. I AM FREAKING OBSESSED. *CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK* Stupid bastard stupid game. I do NOT have time for this. But... I MUST GET THE WINGS.
THANK YOU, EVERYONE, FOR MY LOVELY BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!! I will make a specific THANKY post hopefully tomorrow.
“...I loosed an arrow that did little damage. The bow is not my best weapon, and my whip...” she lifted a length of leather he had seen coiled at her hip, “is not much use against a lion.”
If "she" is capitalized it looks wrong. Anyone? Alternatives? I know I could rewrite the damn thing with the action at the end, but I like the visual of her pausing in the midst of the comment. Help me, Obi Wan!
(I really can coil my hair into donuts over my ears. It's fun!)
MORE RECS COMING SOON, I PROMISE!
EDIT: You guys are awesome! I'm going with: “...I loosed an arrow that did little damage. The bow is not my best weapon, and my whip—” she lifted the length of leather he had seen coiled at her hip, “—is not much use against a lion.”
Rule 1 - Post the rules
Rule 2- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3- Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
- Do you believe in reincarnation? If yes, when have you lived? Sometimes. My beliefs tend to change from day to day, but I have felt deja-vu and once I had a dream that felt more like a memory. I was living in a rather desolate village and had an older brother (?!) and it was raided by men on horseback who killed everyone and torched the place. So, yeah, that might be one of the places if reincarnation is real. LOVELY, ISN’T IT? LOL! I certainly was not royalty. I also have an affinity for ancient Rome or Greece (peasant or slave there, probably) and the Scottish highlands. It’s almost like a sense of recognition that I don’t feel for other places in the world – does that even make sense?
- What are your favorite pizza toppings? Extra sauce, mushrooms and black olives. I’ll eat just about anything on pizza, really.
- Cats, dogs or goldfish? Why? I am NOT a pet person, thanks to growing up with a pet-obsessed father. We had ALL THE ANIMALS growing up and I vowed to have nothing hairy in my life when I became an adult. Plus I can barely keep my own children alive. A pet would have no chance. “It’s been three weeks – did anyone feed that animal-thing?” I guess if I had to have a pet I would choose a cat because they are fairly self-sufficient and will claw their way outside and eat a bird if they have to.
- If Ty Pennington turned up on your doorstep with an offer for an Extreme Home Makeover, would you say "yes"? No. The taxes alone would bankrupt me. I’ve seen way too many stories where they build these amazing houses for people who then cannot even afford the increased electric bills and end up having to sell. I wouldn’t turn down a few gallons of paint, though. :D
- What is your first memory of Kindergarten? Colouring pictures and eating those molasses-type cookies shaped like windmills. They still make those! I saw some not too long ago and was instantly transported back to five years old.
- What was your best vacation ever? Going to Dragon Con in Atlanta and meeting up with BFFs and seeing Tom Felton and just hanging out with awesome people. A close second was going to Azkatraz in San Francisco and meeting fandom people for the very first time. That was an amazing experience.
- Have you ever traveled outside of your country? Only to Canada and Mexico. This needs to be remedied. Hopefully next year.
- Star Trek -- The Original Series or The Next Generation? Wow, that’s actually a tough one. I think I like TNG better because the writing seems more sophisticated. I like the plots better, but I love love love the snarkiness of ToS, especially the interaction between Kirk, Bones, and Spock. That doesn’t really happen in TNG. I don’t see that level of chemistry between any of the cast members.
- Have you ever met a celebrity? Who? No. I’ve seen Tom Felton, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, and some other big names, but I’m not much of a star-chaser. I just sort of nodded at Tom Felton from across the table. No hand shaking or photo-ops.
- Glee or Smash? I have never heard of Smash and not watched a single episode of Glee, so… neither? XD
- Why ARE all the good men married, buried or gay?* LOL! I wish I knew, bebe. I wish I knew.
Okay, wow, 11 people. I’m taking the first 11 commenters from one of my posts. BWAH! That will teach you to talk to me. :D Let’s go with citrus_lime, ginger_veela, skifazoa, geneva2010, vaysh11, jtsbbsps_dk, ellecc, alisanne, queenie_mab, themostepotente, and subtlefire
QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- What is your favourite fic (in any fandom) and why?
- Coffee or tea?
- Do you remember a special teacher? Who and why?
- Have you been anywhere tropical? If yes, would you want to live there or just visit?
- First book you can remember reading?
- Did you ever kiss anyone in the rain?
- Not including Halloween, have you ever dressed in costume in public?
- Tie preference: Wide, narrow, string, bow or other?
- What colour and style are your underwear right now (assuming you are wearing them – yes, I had to go there)?
- Do you prefer a hard or soft mattress?
- Favourite board game?
Time to go do actual things now. *glomps everyone* And a random note: If you ever send me a PM asking actual questions, please make sure you have your PM turned ON. Makes replying kind of difficult otherwise. JUST SAYIN'.
1) Coughing. This has taken up the majority of my time for the past 30+ days and also sucked 90% of my motivation. DNW.
2) Job Interview. I got a random "We saw your resume..." ping and answered it and OMG I WANT TO WORK AT THIS PLACE SO BLOODY BADLY, I CAN'T EVEN. *crosses all the things* It would be so strange to work at a place with values again, rather than a company whose core qualities I find increasingly questionable. One amusing moment during the interview: "There is a blogging site called Livejournal..." I had to literally clamp my jaw shut to avoid spilling my fannish guts all over the table. *grin* Instead I went for a vaguely interested, "ORLY?". Of course, this place is totally savvy enough to simply Google me, so if that happens I'm outed anyway. I am considering f-locking this entry because of that. (I totally wrote f-licking right there, which I know some of you would be totally fine with, so... sign up for that if you like.) *snickers* My sole concession to separation of fandom/real life is to never mention the name of my place of employment online, just in case they don't want to be associated with my epic love of boys kissing boys. There is no mention of my current employer on Facebook, Twitter, or any of my blogs. As a random aside, there is another Cheryl Dyson that lives, not even kidding, a few miles from here. I should track her down and introduce myself one day. "HELLO, GOOD TWIN, NICE TO MEET YOU." She would love that, I am sure. XD I said I considered f-locking this, but in the end I just can't and still feel like myself. NEVER HIDE. <--- have you seen that Ray Ban ad? I will buy Ray Bans FOREVER now. <3 Wow, did that ever turn into randomness. I love LJs new spoiler tags.
3) Writing. YES, I AM STILL DOING THIS. Not as much as I want to and need to, of course. I spent a month editing my actualfax novel because it's going online soon. I was shooting for June 1st, but it looks like July 1st is more rational as the website is being tweaked and I really need to edit the first book so I can repost it. *endless blather, etc* I also wrote an original story for the Goodreads writing fest - I'll link that puppy as soon as it goes up in June or July. arineat also wrote a LOVELY story with two adorable characters.
OKAY, THINGS THAT I AM FUCKING DOING RIGHT NOW OR IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
1) Reading jordan_c_price's new novel because of the cover and the title. (She posted a cover teaser QUITE some time ago and I knew I was going to buy it the instant it hit the web.) I'm on chapter seven and I'm already wanting to rescue her poor MC, WHY YOU GOTTA TORTURE THE POOR BOY LIKE THAT, JCP??? Also, his potential love interest has already hooked me hard and we don't even know his NAME yet. He is incredibly mysterious and how about I just keep gushing about this book, m'kay? NO SPOILERS, DYSON, STOPPIT. Go get it, peoples. HERE.
2) Glompfest. I have about four paragraphs of my Glompfest fic written, but I already love it. :D I think there are more prompts open, so run over there and grab one, okay? And friend the comm to follow the fest if you haven't. CLICKY.
3) RECS. I'm still pondering my next rec. SO MANY FICS. I'll try to post one today.
4) ANOTHER RANDOM THING. After all the hoopla over LJ's SCRAPBOOK policy thing, I signed up for the "early move" and they shifted all 521 (!!!!!!!!) of my pics to the new whatever. So far I haven't seen a single broken link and everything looks lovely, so... um, something they did is actually okay? I don't know, but I used LJ almost exclusively for my photo storage (521 OMG) so I was flipping out a bit, but it looks like ALL IS WELL. I hope.
5) Smoochfest. We have MANY fics (and gorgeous art!) submitted and I need to buckle down and start reading and sorting. Last year was the WRITE ALL THE WORDS epic fest, but it looks like most of them are coming in at a more manageable 10k to 20k so we won't break your brains with an inability to read ten million words. LOL! And the THEME this year has produced some awesome, awesome things, even with shorter word counts. (Which isn't to say they are ALL shorter - BWAHAHA.)
6) The HP Fanfic Fan Poll Awards (that is one bloody long title!). Some lovely person nominated In Pieces for BEST ROMANCE and I can't even tell you how chuffed I am about that. *beams* Have a banner. (I LOVE LEGOS!)
7) The HP Podfic Fest - HOW FREAKING AWESOME IS THAT? Everyone always has blanket permission to podfic my stuff, but now it's official on that site. There can never be enough podfic. If you're interested at all podficcing or having your fics read, go here! (Have another banner.)
Banner by ariannagray
8) Will someone please stop me from redecorating my boys' houses on FB SIMS? It's addicting as hell and takes HOURS that I should be writing. Seriously, two hours wasted last night selecting new floors and wallpaper for Hugo's revised house. I should be banned. (I really want to add a second bathroom to Char's house because it's almost perfect but could really use a half-bath...)
There is probably more that I've forgotten, but I REALLY need to freaking write something, so I'll stop blathering and get back to that. It's Cinco de Mayo and I HAVE TEQUILA! WOOHOO!!! (Not drinking it yet - it's only 8am. Even I'm not that hardcore.) XD
Was that enough babbling, GEEZ? Oh and one more thing - do you prefer the spoiler cut or the actual LJ cut? I'm lazy so when I'm reading I actually really like the spoiler cut when reading my f-list, since it opens right there and I don't have to go to a new window/tab.
ANYWAY, I'm so glad I let her twist my arm, because khasael did an AMAZING job taking my tiny little ficlet (Need) and turning it into an amazing story that more than does the original justice. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. :D
So please to be going here and reading Sine Qua Non because it is awesome.
From the Department of Random Babbling, I LOVE THE 100 THINGS!!! People have been doing some awesome stuff and I'm loving seeing the f-list busy again, and with such diversity. There are quotes and videos and prompts and photos - such a great idea. I hope more of you will participate, if only to post 100 THINGS I SPONTANEOUSLY THOUGHT OF THIS MOMENT or 100 PICTURES OF MY BEDROOM. Seriously, I could keep this idea going for decades just posting random shit. enchanted_jae could draw 100 STICK FIGURES. LOLOLOL
So... who is coming to Norwescon next year? *prepares list*
BUT I AM BAAAAAACK!!!! :D
As usual, norwescon was AMAZING, especially since we had so many fangirls this year! Every year we get more and more, so don't be shy about signing up for next year. (It's March 28 - 31, 2013 *cough*) I spent many hours glomping my beloved cleo_jay, who was brave enough to stay with me for several days. The boychild spent many hours tormenting her, thereby cementing her acceptance into our crazed unit. I would have liked to spend more time with my girls, but apparently they all had an amazing time hanging out together while I was busy running all over the building. At least I got to see them at the H/D meetup, which was attended by oldenuf2nb, deerang2002, cinnatart, byaghro, girljim,jtsbbsps_dk and our lovely new friend skifazoa. Unfortunately, bewarethesmirk was sick and couldn't make it. *sadface* girljim made butterbeer, which was SO SO SO GOOOOOOD. I could drink that daily. (Basically Cream Soda and Butterscotch Schnapps topped with fresh whipped cream. NOM!) There were also brief appearances later by winnett and itsjustgwen, although I missed Gwen and only got to snuggle winnett for a moment.
I HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU BACK NEXT YEAR, OKAY? AND MORE OF YOU, TOO!!!! (That sounds kind of pervy now that I think about it.) *snickers*
Side note: Muggle Quidditch is AMAZING. Utterly amazing. Despite everyone's con-exhaustion on Sunday, the game was continuously filled with players and kept going strong for FOUR HOURS. We will definitely be bringing that back in the future. I would have played myself if I'd been more functional.
Next up, LUBRICUS!!! I can hardly wait to attend a con where I can actually partake of the programming instead of running around trying to pull off said programming and putting out fires. I know several of you are going, including some of you I haven't yet met! *excited*
ALSO, for you local peeps, itsjustgwen inherited this site and since we tend to meet monthly or bi-monthly I thought it might be nice to utilize an actual meeting tracker thingy (rather than sending 30 emails asking, "Friday, right? 11:00 or 11:30? like we usually do. Please do be clicking here and signing up. Woohoo! Seattle Harry Potter Meetup Group. Also, when you sign up, be sure to read the "Profile Questions". They are quite funny and tell you how long since the page has been used. XD Don't think you have to be in Seattle to join. Even if you pop into town for a visit you can check the page and see if we're getting together sometime. (We usually meet for lunch, but it would be fab to do more things.)
Now back to my regularly scheduled coughing fit.
(BTW - YOUR SMOOCHFEST SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE IN JUST OVER TWO WEEKS!!!!! ISN'T THAT EXCITING?)
A couple of updates for everyone.
Firstly, the H/D Meetup at Norwescon is a GO! It will be Saturday, April 7th at 3:00pm in my room (wherever that might be) so even if you aren't planning to come to the Con itself, maybe you can drop in and (have a drink) say hi to your fellow fangirls. *twirls* Please note: On Saturday there is NO PARKING at the hotel and I'm not completely sure about the parking garages/lots in the area. I guarantee the lot at the hotel will be full. Best bet is to take the Link from downtown if you're coming from the north and parking at a Park N' Ride and hopping a bus if you're coming from the south. Planned attendees for sure are cinnatart, byaghro, oldenuf2nb, cleo_jay, jtsbbsps_dk, savagesnakes, deerang2002, bewarethesmirk, girljim, and certain others who don't have LJ accounts (what is that even?). WHO DID I FORGET?
Secondly, we have a fanart panel OF AWESOME but since it is for multi-fandoms, we're looking for your fav fanart IN ANY AND ALL FANDOMS. Please to be pasting the links directly into your comments - no need to do fancy formatting. NC17 is fine, as well as more gen pieces. I have several in the HP fandom, Merlin, and Inception, but not so much in others. SEND ME YOUR FAVS! (Please to be including het and femmeslash and why not - even tentacles. XD (Might regret that last thing...)
Thirdly, there is no thirdly except that I probably won't be writing much until mid-April, but then it will be SMOOCHFEST TIME. Okay, I lied, I'm working on Smoochfest now because a day without writing is like a day without AIR. (Or possibly a day without coffee, because I haven't actually gone without air and can't really utilize that as an accurate analogy.) *cough*
ANYWAY, HOPE TO SEE YOU IN APRIL!!!!!